Digital Marketing Services
Search Engine Optimization
What is SEO?
This is the process of optimizing your website to "rank" higher in search engine results pages, thereby increasing the amount of organic (or free) traffic your website receives.
Why SEO for your business?
- Organic search is primary source for website traffic
- 97% consumers search online for products or services they need (Forbes) Builds trust & credibility
- Cost effective
- 80-90% of customers check online reviews prior to making a purchase (Forbes)
- Competitors are SEO friendly
- Local SEO means increased engagement, traffic & conversions
- Video will account for over 82% of all consumer internet traffic, YouTube being the second largest search engine in the world (Forbes)
The first marketing email was sent in 1978, resulted in $13 million in sales, and has ever since become one of the primary promotional tools. There are 3.7 Billion+ email users in the world currently which is projected to increase to 4.1 Billion+ by 2021. (Source: Statista) Email marketing strategy is part of the overall marketing mix campaign. It helps a brand communicate their message and goals in the most appropriate and optimised manner to a prospective lead.
Looking for the quickest way to bring ready-to-buy customers to your website? PPC (Pay-per-Click) offers the perfect solution. As a leading PPC management company in India we specialize in various PPC management services such as Google Adwords, Facebook and YouTube advertisements. As an ISO 9001:2015 certified PPC service provider in India, we have been serving a global clientele from varied industries and demographic for the past seven years in the most efficient manner.
Content Management System
Content Marketing is “a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly defined audience — and, ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.” Content marketing gets three times more leads than paid search advertising. (Content Marketing Institute, 2017)